Saturday, October 22, 2011

Zoom in to Joomla

It took me exactly two years before I finally awoke to the fact that I owned a blog. And while I write this I'm not even sure if it'll be read by my readers of yore! My last post came in the month of October '09. Long time indeed!! Back then SEO was something that I had developed a keen interest on and I'd leave no chance  to bandy around anything even remotely related to SEO. :-) It was natural, for I was working on assignments that required me to have a basic idea about how the SEO thing worked and how to implement it in particular.




Time really flies by. Today when I happened to accidentally run into my own abandoned blog, it made me feel that it was just yesterday when I scribbled down my last post! During these 2 years as a freelance writer, I did a lot of professional writing, but very few of the work I did managed to excite me. I usually got  assignments that were very non technical in nature. In the beginning, it was all quite interesting, but gradually you tend to get bored doing something for which you aren't made or simply put which you don't have much interest on. Computers and technologies have always fascinated me big time..it's like they are very well etched within me and this moment when I'm back to my blogging ways I make it a point that from now on I'll be talking only about what I love to talk about. 


During this 'sabbatical' of mine I developed an interest towards learning Joomla and over the time I've come to a conclusion that it's one helluva CMS and the best part being it all comes for free. The next posts coming from my blog will essentially talk about all the goodness of Joomla as a platform that even you could learn in no time, in a real hassle free manner without even worrying about those dreadful codes and end up designing those real cool looking websites. Let it roll!! \m/

No comments:

Post a Comment