Friday, April 3, 2009

Back to blogging

Ahem..quite a long break..!! Yeah indeed..I ain't pardoning myself by saying things like I didn't get time or I was too far down to get a luxury like internet..NO..they all sound so lame. What I feel is you don't need just time alone to post something on a blog like this..There are these times when you just don't wanna do anything..you just wanna enjoy your time, sometimes engaging yourself in something which you always wanted but couldn't cause of 'time constraints' or sometimes doing something which ain't gonna fetch anything for you..you do it just cuz you're doing it..just no productivity obtained and there are times when you do just nothing at all..what's work..??\\\!!...productivity..??!!never heard..
Now if somebody would personally ask me I can tell him that I like doing the last one the most..Its undoubtedly the best bet..bestest in fact..!!
so you see Lately I have been trying to engage my soulful soul into the things which I mentioned earlier..How could I ever thought about such earthly matters as Blogging when there are far more solemn matters waiting for my attention..:-D :-P

I am back..cuz I'm again sick of this taedium vitae..
And even I have no clue when would I post the next one..:-)

5 comments:

  1. Wel come back...there is lot u should write out of leisure or hibernation.. there is always a lot keep cooking in the emty eil mind..waiting for ur new post..

    ReplyDelete
  2. tum to wo ho..ye nahi ki likhte rahe....itne dino baad darshan de rahe ho....

    khair welcome back....

    waise u can also write what u r doing these dez..play with satyam..its also intersting..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys precious and encouraging comments are the ones that drove me back to this blogging thing..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) Quite Complex but interesting :d

    ReplyDelete
  5. A complex output of a complex thinking :P

    ReplyDelete